Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week #6 ♥

1. This room is amazing!
 this is me and my photo~ original poster please credit next time. 

2. Paper craft, adorable.
                                  

3. A very creative way to use make-up.
                                   
                                                                     4. This picture of Megan Fox.
                                                   Megan Fox for Interview 

            5. Pretty awesome ring!
                                                      mump:

i love this ring.  too cute.

         6. Cutsey shoes :]
                                              

7. Bow dress handmade herself.

8. Bacon roses, this has been one of the best pictures I have seen all week.

9.  Acoustic guitar alarm clock
muchodeto:

Acoustic Alarm Clock

dang

10.  I am sure my kitty Princess would not appreciate if I dyed her fur pink! haha but geez, this is so cute!
Prince Henry’s soulmate