Monday, April 25, 2011

Store Inspirtation

My visions of opening a store of my own is always in my head. I'm constantly thinking of the things I would sell, and the things I would display, and how I would display it, and the color schemes I would use each season. After seeing how creative my little cousin Alicia is with baking, she got me thinking of an idea of having an area in the store that would sell different bake goods. Here is just a few inspiring photos that I found that could best show how I invision my store ^.^

This is a little boutique called Red Velvet located in Illinois that I am absolutly crazy for. 

RedVelvet-3
RedVelvet-1
RedVelvet-14
RedVelvet-15
RedVelvet-43
RedVelvet-59
RedVelvet-8
RedVelvet-12
RedVelvet-49
RedVelvet-41
Display_side
RedVelvet-141
RedVelvet-135

Red Velvet not only sells thrift goods, but they also produce there own line of dresses each season.
RedVelvet-121
IMG_5636
Pretty adorable right???


"The Sweet Shoppe"

I am in love with the old fashion counter top, and the yummy baked goods.RedVelvet-127
RedVelvet-31
RedVelvet-21
RedVelvet-24
RedVelvet-25
Make_your_own_easter_candy
RedVelvet-124

 I L♥VE the seating area, very casual, and vintage looking.
RedVelvet-143
RedVelvet-136

Going a little nuts right now with all of these thoughts!!!