Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mens Wear Inspiration

I wanted to change things up a bit and post some of my favorite men's wear. Each week I have been talking about women's wear, time for a change!

This is my favorite shirt I have seen, I am in love with this, it's so easy to do, but these sandals I can do without!


Jamesss! ♥ 
I really do love shopping with him and suggesting what he would look really good in, although, he always seems to look perfect in anything he wears.

This blazer is really cool, I really like the color of it, and those shoes!
Love this color combination, blue, gold, and red.
I REALLY REALLY love striped shirts!


I think my boyfriend does too? :p

mm, so cute!
Besides bow ties, skinny ties are my favorite.



Some of these photos are from Lookbook.com
the others I took myself.
:D