Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 27 ♥ 10 Things I Love

Week #27! I can't believe how quickly time is flying!
Here is just a small collection of neat things I have found throughout the week!

1. This gorgeous illustration.


2. Such an adorable craft room!
sweethomestyle:

Submitted by Kate Gabrielle

why can’t my work area ever be clean like this… sigh. 

3. This silly picture haha


4. This bike is so fabulous.


5. I wonder if Princess would get in one of these?
i wonder if roxy would get in one of these…

6. This is so tacky, I love it.


7. Puff Ball Fashion!
(via Adventures in Copyright: Nicki Minaj Wears a Blatant Copy of Young Designer Jessica Rogers’ ‘Puff Ball’ Fashion; Rogers Says She Was ‘In Tears’ Over It – Fashionista: Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice)
Earlier this week, Nicki Minaj made headlines when she sat next to a soberly-dressed Anna Wintour, wearing a rainbow, shoulder-pad-dress-concoction completely covered in neon pom-poms, at Carolina Herrera’s Spring 2012 runway show. Everyone had a good laugh, and prasied Minaj for her gusto and originality…except that, as it turns, the hip-hop singer was wearing a flagrant rip-off of another designer’s work.

8. These cute crafty doughnuts. Learn how to make them by clicking this link right here.


9. I adore this umbrella!


10. This tent is soo awesome!