Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Upcoming Events!

Keeping positive and my mind busy!
Here are some of my events that are quickly approaching!

Saturday, September 24th!

On September 24th I'll be vending a flea market in North Hollywood! This event is $5 to attend. There will be lots of things to see, live entertainment, and food! Pretty excited! I will be selling all my handcrafted jewelry, bows and lots and lots of other things!
Read more info about it HERE!



Mercantile Flea Market

Saturday, October 1st!

I will be vending at the Dia De Los Muertos Festival located in the heart of Downtown Fullerton! This event is free and from 10 to 4! Come visit ME and over 30 artist, designers, and vintage vendors!


Downtown LA Art Walk

Thursday, October 13th!

It's that time again!
This is the home to over 40 free art galleries located in the art district of Downtown Los Angeles. I will be vending in the Art square where I will be selling all of my accessories! There will be many vendors selling art, jewelry, and fashion. This is my second time being a vendor at this event and I can not wait!

MeowRissa

ALSO! Come visit the stores I sell my jewelry in. I will be filling them up with new Halloween jewelry!
As always, Thank you for your support ♥