Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week #18 ♥ 10 Things I Love


1. This camera is made of paper!! These colors are amazing.
2. These before and after pictures
Restyle_red_dress
Before and after

3. That bow looks like a balloon, to cute.


4. Paper bags, crafted into ties and bow ties!

5. Here I go again with peoples work spaces! Love them...
I saw something like that wall mounted thing at the container store, totally going to get something like that when I move into a new place in the winter or spring. 

6. This cake is adorable! I love the soft colors and the art work.


7. Awesome! Cutting out the inside of and old computer screen to make a cute little bed for your kitty!

8. His shirt and his bow just go so well together.
yellowasian:

Antonio Navas | Krizia Robustella SS12

that shirt is what dreams are made of. 

9. I wish my phone had cool covers like this!
ccyy:

刺しゅう好き求む!オリジナルのiPhoneケースが作れるキット【DIY Case for iPhone4】 - インテリアハック




Omg that’s amazing

10. Aw, these kitties are so precious!

Thanks for reading this weeks 10 Things I Love!
Love, Marissa