Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Jamesssss!

My boyfriend is now 22 years young!!!
I have pretty much known James all my life. We grew up going to the same elementary school, middle school, and high school but not once did we ever speak to each other, it's weird how that works!
I know I am only a little over a year younger then him but I still feel like time went by so quickly.

James's family & I planned a little surprise party for him yesterday. We were all really surprised that we pulled it off and he knew nothing about it!

He was blind folded in 3 layers, I used a night cap, a piece of cloth, and his hand. 
(I had to make sure he didn't see a thing!)


And then we surprised him!!! Don't you love the look on his face?

After eating some delicious food we sang to him and he had his own personal Harry Potter cake.

I gave James a few things, one being this little invention I made. A while ago, James gave me a bag full of old computer parts so I used the motherboard part of the computer to cut a heart out of. It was a little tough but I used a wire cutter to cut through this beast.

Then I glued some old laptop keys on top of the motherboard and turned it into a key chain! My favorite part of all this was seeing his face when he saw it, it was so cute.


I also got him a car stereo, a "satchel," a book, and I created some fun lollipops for his party.
I love youu Jamess ♥