Saturday, June 18, 2011

Adventure With Mom

I am pretty sure I have mentioned before that I absolutely LOVE being in LA. Yes, I know there is a lot of traffic, but besides that I would really love to live their one day. My mom & I had a little adventure this morning to the fashion district. I found some stuff I needed, and some stuff I didn't and bought it anyways. Pretty much a car full of happiness when we left LA, here are a few pics from today >.<


Saw some really cool things that I couldn't help but take a pictures of. My mom and I went into this really neat hat shop. It reminded us both of the hats everyone wore to the royal wedding.


My mom really wants an excuse to buy one, haha.


Cute little sewing machine, I would love to decorate my future house with little crafty things like this!


I bought some much needed earring holders. Just need to put my labels on them [;


&&& a new ring display! I'm probably gonna have to buy another one soon, I have sooo many rings!
(Not all of them fit ^.^)


Mail! I love it. I was so happy and relieved to see the mail man today, he finally dropped off my items that I ordered a month ago from China. Now that I know I will actually get them, I am very tempted to buy some more stuff!


Later on in the day I celebrated Fathers Day today with my family because I unfortunately have to work all day tomorrow.

 Hope everyone has a Happy Fathers Day!
♥ Marissa