Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week #13 ♥ 10 Things I Love


1. These are super pretty pins made from reused plastic bottles. They are so colorful!
Karen_barbe
ReusedPlasticPins4

2. This is my life >.<
mis0happy:

WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

3. I need to own one of these dresses. I love the heart shape on the back of the dress.

4. Loving this tattoo
-3

5.
6. Doodles
Sketch

7. This little notebook is so unique. It would be pretty fun to make something like this.

8. L O V E vintage patterns...especially wallpaper...I am a little jealous of this stash.
Vintage wallpaperjpg

9. This has to be the softest looking piece of wood i have ever seen.

10. Well yea!
Il_430xN.131230204

Currently making some more bows for my purses, and I also finished making a hand full of earrings that need to be listed on my etsy. They came out exactly how I wanted them to be. -Marissa