Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week #9 ♥

                                                                             
                                                                                        1.
lovelife:

lauraface:what?!?!
UHHHHHHHHHHHH

they should have made it like a RC cola vending machine, no one would touch that. 

2. KiTTy!

3. Owl cupcake, adorable!
IMG_6586
IMG_6588
Cupcakes_allister

4. Soooo cute! I want one. This is her shop on Etsy.
ambird:

Three new customized Moleskine Sketchbooks are now available in my shop.
Each one for all your little secrets.

gotdamn these are sweet. 
ambird:

“Adventures with my Cat”
prismacolor markers and fine line pens

5. Love her dress.

6. Such an awesome bed.
Yes

7. By far my favorite Sponge Bob picture hahah

8. Cool packaging!
heykyle:

Packaging Design final, for my made-up bow tie boutique, Beau & Yarrow’s.

thebomb.com

9. This necklace!

10. OMG! These cupcakes are amazing.
Thanks for reading! ♥