Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thrifty Finds

So today I went thrifting, and I took a few pictures of the coolest stuff I seen. I went to Out of the Closet in Long Beach, and OMG, that place was amazing!

 Here is a pink rack that I bought for only one dollar! (Btw I sewed that purse last night!)

This wallet was only dollar, I plan to give it a small face lift [;

I went CRAZY over this small treasure chest, I thought I could use it to display my rings when I start to sell them at different places.

I lovedddd this striped sofa, I wish I could have taken it home with me.

I've always loved these cameras! I would love to start a camera collection one day.

And Last but not least, I found this "vintage" magazine for a special friend!

I never knew thrift shopping could make me fell this happy after ha!
♥ Marissa