Saturday, March 24, 2012

10 Things I Love #44

It's been a little while since I've have posted my 10 favorite things for the week! It’s been quite a week, been really busy working on projects and doing last minute events. I’m not complaining, I just miss sleeping normal hours. Here is just a little collection of some pictures I had stored waiting to post.

1. NEED!
gimme that 

2. Adorable picture
pussiesonparade:

Siamese Kitty by Miss Salopette
 

3. Am I lame for laughing hard at this picture? >.<
 
4. Seriouslyyy her ring, is amazing
 

5. Pretty Spring Shoes!
 
6. Danny Brito ♥


7. For sure my future kitchen, don't care if I live alone the rest of my life :p
 

8. ♥

9. This super cute ring display, so clever!
ring box from a cigar box + a sweater, good for craft shows and ring storage 

10. And last but not least, this shoe hamburger! haha!
clothes made out of food: shoes made out of hamburger, dresses make out of chocolate and artichokes, purses made out of beef jerky 

xoxo