Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10 Things I Love #40


1. Paper Dresses???.....AMAZING!
Paper dresses 1
Paper dresses 2
Paper dresses 4


2. Hearts on doors, so cute. I wish had fancy doors like this.


3. Paper craft will always be amazing to me!

4. This Valentino dress! so gorgeous!
Valentino

5. This picture reminds me a lot of my grandpa. His favorite words were Son of a gun!

6. These crafty hot dog sugar cookies! Pretty amazing.

7. This cute peppermint pillow!
upanddowns:

ohjoce:

I finally finished Peppermint Butler! It took forever! He just needs his little coat tail and legs and arms and he shall be totally done!!!

For Danny

i do love me some peppermint butler. 

8. She is always included in my 10 favorite things! I adore her style.
queen

9. Such a sweet little picture.
sabellerena:

Ximena is here to complete the Esqueletas! She’s so badass her cigarette smoke comes out gold.
Print pre-orders are already available here at my shop!

10. This DIY on how to bejeweled your leggings (;
rookiemag:

How to Bejewel Your Tights

Shine on, you crazy diamond-legs.


♥ ♥ ♥