Monday, January 16, 2012

10 Things I Love #39

1. I think I would go clubbing a lot more if Hello Kitty was a DJ.
omg stop, maybe i’d go clubbing more if hello kitty was the dj 

2. Hanging typewriters is a really cute idea!

3. Construct...Create tattoos!

4. Pretty jewelry displays! I have been meaning to make something similar to this, the amount of jewelry that I own is unbelievable.


5. How cute is this jean jacket?!


Birch bark bow necklace by bettula on Etsy

7. This is perfect!
stationerylove:

(via A Pair of Pears: For the Taking: To Do List)

this is perfect

8. Detachable collar! I really want to start selling the Peter Pan detachable collars!
I Think Im In Love - Detachable Collar

9. My favorite illustration from Danny Brito!
danny-brito:

Boys & Bows (by Danny Brito)

10. I need these!
elle-emeno-pee:

effieffieffi:

SCHATZEKATZE IN RAGUSA

I WANT THOSE BAGS.

I SECOND THIS.