Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 17 ♥ 10 Things I Love


1.  This is the sweetest setup I have ever seen done by Twinkie Chan! She is so quirky and adorable! Her food cart themed set up is so fun and unexpected.
IMG_0689
IMG_0687
IMG_0688

2. TOO CUTE! This is definitely something you don't see everyday, it's different.
Detail
3. Photojojo has an awesome post about how to make your gadgets "see-through"! You can find it here!

4. I have this odd obsession with looking at other peoples creative spaces. (by cat rabbit)

5. These broaches are just so amazing. You can find them here HERE! So many adorable accessories my brain just might explode.



6. Detachable collars!

7. I absolutely love this swim suit. Loving the pattern and the color designs.

8. Pretty cupcakes that look like pies!
4665320705_7f1676e92c_b

9. Oh goodness, THIS DRESS!
Picture 1

10. And of course my boyfriend James! He turns 22 on Sunday! ♥ I love this boy to pieces.