Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week #15 ♥ 10 Things I Love

It's that time of the week again, Here we are, week #15!

1. a D.I.Y. doll chandelier. i think it's super fun in a crazy-lady-kitsch way. oh yes! and even cuter in the second image!
Doll_DIY
2. This is the perfect amount of tacky, I want this!


3. Bolo bowties! She looks great with one on!

4. This work space is so inspiring.

5. Very creative toilet paper rolls!
Wil things 2
Wild things

6. This bear ring is fantastic! I love his glasses!


7.
keeping dry, you’re doing it so right. 

8. This tiny book necklace!
Book necklace

9. Seriously, I love everything Danny Britto makes!
danny-brito:

Did a free hand (no pencil sketch) painting today while I was at my cousin’s place, I’m going there once a week to teach a few kids how to paint and do some fun artsy stuff like tie dying and what not. 
Anyway, did this and was surprisingly pleased with it. 

i paint sometimes

10. HAH! Love this. How cool would this be to just eat your bread hands.

Thanks For Reading!