Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week #11 ♥

10_things

1.
gpoy
2. Pretty cool marshmallow bag costume!
obus-dawn-2

3. Dear Creatures dress.
Mustard bow dress

4. Loving this, it's so pretty.

Preview: Miss Van’s “Bailarinas” at Jonathan Levine Gallery

this is gorgeous. 

5. omg!
mishapenmagic:
shesbenevolent:

ilovepugs:

meta pug

Danny Brito. - Pug dressed as pug

probably one of my favorite pug pictures ever

6. Thank you edgehaedjr for sending me this! I love it so much.


7. I seen a dress similar to this at a thrift store years ago, and til this day I regret not buying it!! >:[
One day, I'll make something just like this.
IMG_5956

8. This shirt!
kazukij:

bortsprungt. / ベロ出し動物スウェットT(くま&おおかみ)(Tシャツ・カットソー) - ZOZOTOWN




Omg that shirt

9. These cupcakes are ridiculously cute.
Chocolate ice cream cone cakes
Red velvet sailor cakes

10. I have been thinking about making mens jewelry way to often lately. I have a couple ideas, but sometimes I am afraid they are to girly haha.  But here is just an idea I found on the Internet that best describes how I want my jewlery to look (Minus the diamond).  I want to buy little dinosaurs and have them in different colors.
Dino02_detail3
Or for girls, something like this.
Dino07_model

Thanks for reading!