Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week #2 ♥


1. Can someone please buy/find me this, this is a necessity in my life.


2. HA!




















3.  Super cute, I have been wanting to do this, I have so many little googly eyes floating around in my room.















4.

















5.

























6. Easter Eggs! by Scrumptious delight's

Set of Three Plush Easter Eggs

7.  Random adventures to Downtown L.A. if it's to party, shop, or jus walk around, I love it :D

8. Adorable sewing machines! (These make me crazy lusty :[ )
Hello-kitty
Pink

Hello-kitty2
Hklstitchsmachine4303
Sewing_Machine_1

9.  ahh so crazy about this swimsuit!



10. And last but not least, here is a very simple dress I made out of my grandma's old material...(Excuse the crappy quality of the picture).



*Thanks for Reading :D